Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Post-Pesach recouperation

So much has happened in the past few weeks. Unfortunately, i am too lazy to write about it all. Instead, I'll just point form the highlights:
  • ECH is always complaining about about how messy things are in this house, yet whenever she takes a shower, she leaves the bathroom looking like it was hit by Hurricane Katrina
  • YM literally left NR sitting in a carriage, unattended in the Hershey store in Niagara Falls, then got all mad because... (I don't even know the because, but I do know that it is somehow our fault)
  • NR tries to be bossy and won't budge from her demands.
  • GZ is cute. I like how he says "Abba" and "Amma!" He will occasionally repeat a word like "UP" or "CAT" if you get him in the right mood.
  • Jennifer survived Pesach and I think she is a very nice person lately.
  • Ted (me) am mellower than I thought I would be. I made more of an effort to enjoy this holiday despite having to clean the fricken house for three and a half weeks straight. I think the kids went hairy this year, while Jennifer and I learned to not get worked up too much.

No comments: